I love summertime meals quick, easy and lite. We should always strive to eat fresh food especially during the summertime when most fresh fruits and veggies are in peak season. I love to eat salads but sometimes I need something a little more substantial so I decided to combine my other favorite… grilled veggies into my salad. I grilled baby Bella mushrooms, onions, and red pepper which I placed over a bed of fresh romaine lettuce which also happens to taste great grilled. For dessert go for a bowl of fresh seasonal fruit like berries or pineapple topped with homemade granola for a nice crunch.
Sign up for Luv U Fearlessly Updates
- Under the Big Top! Circus-themed home decor April 5, 2016
- Monday Motivation! April 4, 2016
- Old School Fitness Throw back! March 31, 2016
- Side Corn-rows, Shaved fades,and Gatsby inspired Chic 2016 Hair trends! March 31, 2016
- Groovy Baby! Tie-Dye Spring 2016 March 30, 2016