Incorporate bold bright jeans into your summer wardrobe, it looks so cool, fun and straight up beachy chic! Summer is the perfect time to get away from the typical go to denim, jazz it up with a pair of colored jeans and cool summer kicks like flats or a summer espridrille. I paired my turquoise jeans with a boho-inspired white with black trim top and flat sandals this outfit is comfortable but stylish for day and if need be easy to dress up for a night out… I love the contrast of colors done right by Lala Anthony!
Sign up for Luv U Fearlessly Updates
- Under the Big Top! Circus-themed home decor April 5, 2016
- Monday Motivation! April 4, 2016
- Old School Fitness Throw back! March 31, 2016
- Side Corn-rows, Shaved fades,and Gatsby inspired Chic 2016 Hair trends! March 31, 2016
- Groovy Baby! Tie-Dye Spring 2016 March 30, 2016