I cried out to God recently, I said a lot of things, One of the things that comes to mind in my cry was “God I’m so tired of my feet dangling over the pit” Sometimes we need a little reprieve from the storm just to breathe..I don’t need my way I need Gods way because his way is the best way for me. Our merciful gracious perfect God led me right to this scripture in Psalm 28 wow..how?? I didn’t even know this scripture existed!! This scripture spoke exactly to what I needed to hear from him. I need God’s help on a regular basis, sometimes by the second! In my time of need all I can manage to squeeze out are the words lord HELP!!! Now when God leads me back to his life-giving word in scripture like that giving me hope showing me his power … I’m like WHOA I believe!! Thank you lord for letting me know just how real your love & faithfulness are to me. No, tricks, no ulterior motives, no games just love!! My lord, My God thank you for your son Jesus and thank you for your mercy!
Sign up for Luv U Fearlessly Updates
- Under the Big Top! Circus-themed home decor April 5, 2016
- Monday Motivation! April 4, 2016
- Old School Fitness Throw back! March 31, 2016
- Side Corn-rows, Shaved fades,and Gatsby inspired Chic 2016 Hair trends! March 31, 2016
- Groovy Baby! Tie-Dye Spring 2016 March 30, 2016