I love beautiful simple things like fresh flowers. Fresh flowers can get quite expensive so I decided to cut some wild fresh flowers growing outside in my yard. The red flowers came from a flower bush in my backyard the yellow flowers were growing wild along the side of the house with a weed. Before bringing the flowers inside, I rinsed them extremely well to avoid inviting any ants or bugs in the house. I placed the flowers in a decorative bowl with some really cold water. The flowers looked pretty yet simple it really brought some life into the room along with a pop of color. Getting creative does not require a lot of money just some imagination and ability to think outside of the box. The next time you are out walking past a field be on the lookout for some unique varieties of wild flowers to bring some fresh pretty into your space!
Sign up for Luv U Fearlessly Updates
- Under the Big Top! Circus-themed home decor April 5, 2016
- Monday Motivation! April 4, 2016
- Old School Fitness Throw back! March 31, 2016
- Side Corn-rows, Shaved fades,and Gatsby inspired Chic 2016 Hair trends! March 31, 2016
- Groovy Baby! Tie-Dye Spring 2016 March 30, 2016