I love pizza night! Nothing beats a mouth-watering dripping with cheese pizza loaded with garden fresh veggies! My favorite on pizza is mushrooms, onions and garlic with red pepper flakes! This is my simple take on a french bread pizza. I used sourdough bread slices like ( San Luis) since I love it so much!! I added pizza sauce, with fresh mozzarella and a little bit of aged extra sharp cheddar…so super easy but oh so yummy! To go with my pizza I had a glass of Roscato my favorite slightly sparkling red wine to wash it all down! For some extra greens I had a side salad with tomatoes and avocado. And for dessert… hey on pizza night you gotta have dessert, I had Talenti Gelato Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup topped with some of my homemade coconut granola talk about a good cheat meal! Eat this and Live!!
Sign up for Luv U Fearlessly Updates
- Under the Big Top! Circus-themed home decor April 5, 2016
- Monday Motivation! April 4, 2016
- Old School Fitness Throw back! March 31, 2016
- Side Corn-rows, Shaved fades,and Gatsby inspired Chic 2016 Hair trends! March 31, 2016
- Groovy Baby! Tie-Dye Spring 2016 March 30, 2016