Happy 4th of July!! I don’t know about YOU but today I’m going to totally enjoy the barbecue and all of the great food that comes along with the 4th of July (and I hope you do too) go ahead and enjoy!! My plan is to make sure to have plenty of grilled veggies, ton’s of fresh fruit like (the nectarines I picked from my tree yippee) fresh garden salads and a healthier Ice Cream Sundae bar..by using Greek frozen yogurt (Ben & Jerry’s Vanilla Blueberry graham) dried coconut,frozen blueberries, and cherries…so yummy and so patriotic! This sundae was so easy to make and it taste amazing with the crunchy toasted coconut and frozen berries…don’t forget the fresh cherry on top!!! Eat this and Enjoy!
Sign up for Luv U Fearlessly Updates
- Under the Big Top! Circus-themed home decor April 5, 2016
- Monday Motivation! April 4, 2016
- Old School Fitness Throw back! March 31, 2016
- Side Corn-rows, Shaved fades,and Gatsby inspired Chic 2016 Hair trends! March 31, 2016
- Groovy Baby! Tie-Dye Spring 2016 March 30, 2016