I miss hitting the weights but we all know how it goes when life happens and I don’t get to, in those moments I ask God for his grace until I can!! I was happy and thankful to have had a great weight lifting set yesterday in my garage and today I’m feeling it..so sore!! As you can see my weights in the garage are nothing fancy, just a couple of weights for resistance. I have also added running back into my workouts for some extra cardio (only 2 days per week) I hit a couple of hills (overpasses) this week and 1 day of walking. Mixing it up is so important because I don’t want my body to get use to any workout, after a while it becomes stale and ineffective!! Keep on pushing and create the body/booty that you want! Talk about Motivation for real…..Now that’s a BOOTY, thanks Amber Rose for showing us that the work is real!!!
Sign up for Luv U Fearlessly Updates
- Under the Big Top! Circus-themed home decor April 5, 2016
- Monday Motivation! April 4, 2016
- Old School Fitness Throw back! March 31, 2016
- Side Corn-rows, Shaved fades,and Gatsby inspired Chic 2016 Hair trends! March 31, 2016
- Groovy Baby! Tie-Dye Spring 2016 March 30, 2016